Latest Bollywood-Hollywood Celebrities, Latest Magazine Scans, Events, News, Videos, Gadgets, Models, Fashion & everything related to Glamour & Ramp; Entertainment world.

- -




Kim Kardashian still has a big ass ---  And God love her for it – not to mention her willingness to show it off. Kim Kardashian once said she was tired of people talking about her ass. I can’t for the life of me understand why. It worked for Jennifer Lopez. I’ve honestly never been a big fan of big asses but it works for Kim. She’s a curvy woman – even with the weight she’s losing. I think she’s gorgeous. I’m a little torn on Kim. I don’t like her as a person and I don’t think, aside from her sextape, she’s ever done anything worth writing about, but as far as celebrities that are famous for no good reason go, she’s probably my favorite.






















One Response so far.

Leave a Reply